POV: curry’s are great aren’t they? it was the tail-end of the week and i was scratching my head thinking about what to make with odd bits of veg. and i settled on a curry because they’re so tasty and simple to make. quickly fry up some curry powder, add your veg and chopped tomatoes, simmer for a while and boom… a delicious dinner. this recipe is even easier to make because i oven cook it so there’s no fussing over a hob. a side benefit is that you don’t need to add any oil.
Prep | 5 mins.
Cook | 25 mins.
Serves | 4.
- 1tbsp curry powder.
- 500g cherry tomatoes, halved.
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 1x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- sprinkling of parsley, to garnish
- 4 baking potatoes
- preheat your oven to 230C.
- prick the potatoes all over and zap in the microwave for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, add the curry ingredients to a medium roasting tin, stir well and place on the middle shelf. When the potatoes are ready, wrap each one in foil and add to the oven. Cook for a further 15 minutes.
copyright (c) misterrands.com