For an instant travel-fix transport yourself to the sunny Mediterranean with this Spanish-inspired dish
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion, finely diced
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 60g green peppers, finely diced
- 60g red peppers, finely diced
- 200g raw sustainable king prawns
- 2tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2tsp sweet smoked paprika
- Salt, to season
- In a large skillet or frying pan, heat 2tbsp olive oil over a medium-high heat and sauté the onion for 3 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid burning. Add the garlic and cook for a further minute, or until the onion and garlic is translucent and soft to the touch. Use a slotted spoon to transfer them to a small bowl. Reserve the skillet.
- In the reserved skillet, add the remaining oil and sauté the peppers for 2 minutes stirring frequently. Push them to one side and, in the other, add the prawns. Cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly; when the prawns start to turn pink add the reserved onion and garlic, chilli flakes and paprika. Give everything a good stir and cook for a further minute, or until the prawns are cooked through.
- Season with salt and serve straight away as the prawns must be sizzling hot!
- Mop up the delicious sauce with my fluffy Keto flatbreads : )
Copyright © misterrands.com